Bring a bit o' Ireland into your recipes to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this year by adding Guinness to it! Turns out, you make practially anything with Guinness! Main dishes, dips, soups, ice creams, appetizers, you name it, we got it here! I had the good fortune of getting to visit this beautiful country once, and that's where I first fell in love with Guinness. Before then, I wasn't much of a beer fan of any kind really. Maybe it was because of the atmosphere of the authentic cozy pubs and chilly weather outside, or because I had just seen the gorgeous Book of Kells in person (any other art history fans out there? No, just me?), or because of the way the bartenders there have made an art form of filling your glass from the tap luxuriously slow and never spill a drop, but ever since then I have loved Guinness! And St. Patrick's Day is the perfect excuse to enjoy even more of this delicious dry stout.
1. Guinness Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting via Gimme Some Oven.
2. Decadent Saint Patrick’s Day Float via Verily Magazine.
7. Guinness Beer Battered Onion Rings via The Food Channel.
8. Stout Cupcakes with Chocolate Covered Pretzels via My Baking Addiction.
9. Guinness Chocolate Chip Cookies via Lea and Jay.
10. Oven Roasted Guinness Chicken via Cheryl Style.
11. Guinness French Onion Soup via Closet Cooking.
12. Guinness Chocolate & Berry Cake via Sweetie’s Home.
13. Mini Stout Pies via Inspired Taste.
14. Soft Guinness Pretzels with Sea Salt via Baked by Rachel.
15. Bangers and Colcannon with Guinness Gravy via Closet Cooking.
16. Guinness Dessert Bar via The Cake Blog.
17. Beef & Guinness Pie via Leites Culinaria.
20. Guinness Glazed Slow Cooker Corned Beef via Closet Cooking.
23. Hot Fudge Guinness Float via Better Homes and Gardens.
24. Guinness & Cheddar Dip via The Curvy Carrot.
27. Ale & Aged White Cheddar Soup via Closet Kitchen.